Kegel8 Tight and Tone ProgrammesThe Kegel8 Tight and Tone is preset with 9 pelvic exercise programmes for different needs developed by healthcare professionals:
P01 Pain Relief
- Vulvodynia is a chronic pain condition in your vulva. You may feel the pain as a burning, stinging, itching, irritating or a raw feeling.
- Undiagnosed pelvic pain
- Urge incontinence - you don't have leakage problems, just the urge to pass urine.
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
P03 Stress Incontinence 1
- Stress incontinence - You leak urine when you cough, sneeze, run or during lovemaking. This programme is set at a rate of 40Hz, the level favoured by UK physiotherapists.
P04 Stress Incontinence 2
- Stress incontinence - You leak urine when you cough, sneeze, run or during lovemaking. This programme is set at a rate of 40Hz, the level favoured by Scandinavian physiotherapists.
P05 Frequency/Urge Incontinence
- Urge Incontinence - You have the urge and frequency to actually pass urine several times during the day and night, this programme is favoured by UK therapists and it uses a work/rest programme.
- Kegel Exercises for New Mothers - you've had your 6 week check-up and you want to get back in shape and restore your pelvic floor. (After 12 weeks you can progress onto PO8 the thorough Pelvic Floor Exercises, a couple of times a week).
P06 Frequency Urge
- Frequency & Urge Incontinence - You have the urge and frequency to actually pass urine several times during the day and night. This programme uses continuous stimulation as used in Scandinavian countries.
P07 Lack of Sensitivity
- New Mothers - Following the birth of your baby you may have good muscle control but a lack of sensitivity.
- Following Pelvic Surgery - Nerve damage will diminish sensations; this programme helps to recondition the muscle and to facilitate nerve sprouting to regain sensitivity.
P08 Pelvic Floor Work Out
- Perimenopausal, Postmenopausal and Menopausal Women - Use this work-out to strengthen your muscles that will weaken as your oestrogen levels drop.
- All Women - An excellent overall pelvic floor workout.
- New Mothers - after 12 weeks of P05, progress onto P08 twice a week or as necessary.
- All Women - Your pelvic muscle tone is reasonable, you can contract your pelvic floor muscles but you can't hold the contraction for long. This will help you squeeze for longer.
PC1, PC2 and PC3 programmes are left free for you or you Therapist to customise you a programme tailored to your requirements. Programming the unit is easy and straightforward, but most women find that our pre-set programmes are perfect for their requirements. The Kegel8 Tight and Tone pelvic toner is perfect for women of all ages to strengthen their pelvic floor and get strong, toned and healthy from the inside out.