Your Kegel8 Vaginal Cones are CE approved devices. These weighted cones are clinically proven, and over time, can help you take control and get strong and healthy from the inside out.
We know most women are desperate to see signs of improvement, but please follow this guide carefully. To get the best results it is important that the programme plan is followed.
Getting Started With Kegel8 Vaginal Cones
- Clean your cone with a body-friendly, antibacterial spray such as Kegel8 Cleaning Spray and wipe with a lint-free cloth.
- Insert your cone into your vagina gently. A small amount of water-based lubricant, such as KE Gel, may help with insertion.
- Start exercising using the Beginner's Exercise Plan in your Kegel8 Vaginal Cones Instructions.
- Go pro and move onto the Advanced Exercise Plan when you have completed the beginner's guide.
- Enjoy the benefits of a stronger pelvic floor!
How to Use Kegel8 Vaginal Cones
Your Kegel8 Vaginal Cones come with a physiotherapist-devised exercise plan that is split into 3 types of exercise.
These are designed to target slow twitch muscle fibres. This will help you to get to a toilet in time when you feel the urge or last longer through the night.
To do this, squeeze and lift the Cone head for 10 seconds, then relax your pelvic floor for 5 seconds. Repeat this exercise 10 times.
These are designed to target fast twitch muscle fibres. This will help your pelvic floor muscles respond quickly to support your bladder under sudden bursts of pressure like coughing, sneezing, laughing, jumping and running.
To do this, squeeze and lift the Cone head as high as you can for 2 seconds. Release and relax for 2 seconds. Repeat this exercise 10 times.
When exercising your pelvic floor, relaxation is just as important as strengthening when it comes to staying healthy.
To do this, squeeze and lift the Cone head slowly for 2 seconds. Then relax your muscles slowly, lowering the head all the way down until it's at your entrance. Repeat this exercise 10 times.