Pelvic Organ Prolapse: The Silent Epidemic
- An empathetic, funny and empowering book about Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP)
- This guide talks you through the A to Z of prolapse including causes, symptoms, treatments and preventative measures
- Written by the esteemed Sherrie Palm
- This book takes the taboo out of the subject of Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Packed full of advice and tips on dealing with Pelvic Organ Prolapse and getting your life back, once and for all
A Clever and Insightful Book to Help You Deal with Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) by the Celebrated Sherrie Palm
If you are living with incontinence, constipation, vaginal pressure, vaginal tissue bulge or painful intimacy, then Pelvic Organ Prolapse: The Silent Epidemic is here to give you great advice, researched information, empathetic help & support and much needed humour to help you on your road to recovery and full control.
Sherrie Palm has admirably paved her way from a patient with no experience or understanding of POP, to a highly respected author and advocate for women everywhere experiencing this awful condition.
Sherrie works tirelessly on her mission to ensure the subject of Pelvic Organ Prolapse is discussed openly and honestly and that accurate, doctor approved advice is available to all women. POP shouldn’t be a taboo subject, after all, it is estimated to impact up to half of the female population.
Reading this book will leave you feeling supported and encouraged and will help you to realise, you are not alone, you are not abnormal and you can live a happy, contented life during and after treatment for Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
|Recommended For||Sufferers of Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Get the help, information and guidance you need with this outstanding book.|
|Included Contents||1 X Pelvic Organ Prolapse: the Silent Epidemic book | Paperback | 159 pages|