Perisize Nickel-Free Vaginal Probe
- Vaginal probe with gold plated metalised electrodes made in a nickel-free process
- Uses two channels to target muscles or stimulate simultaneously
- Hemi-spherical surface allows for optimal energy transfer to your muscles
- Comfortable, light-weight and highly effective
The Perisize probe is a power-packed gold-plated vaginal probe -- perfect to use with your Kegel8 pelvic toner.
Not only does the gold plating make it ideal for those with a nickel allergy it also delivers highly intensive stimulation to the muscles both smoothly and powerfully. The 4 electrodes are made using a gold plated nickel-free process ensuring they are suitable for those with nickel allergies. These 4 hemispherical electrodes are each connected to your electronic pelvic exerciser individually via two lead wires giving you independent control of each side of the probe.
The ability to use your probe in this way is particularly beneficial if you have a loss of feeling to just one side of your pelvic floor muscles; this is known as asymmetry and can often be a result of childbearing as the baby's head applies pressure to one side of your pelvic floor.The ability to control each side of the probe independently of the other allows you to have the mAs (intensity) higher on the side which you have experienced nerve damage and usually do not feel the stimulation pull of your standard probe. The Perisize vaginal probe should be inserted into the vagina with the hemispherical electrodes facing down (towards the back of your pelvic floor, your bottom).
Don't be deceived by the 4 small electrodes, their hemi-spherical surface allows an optimal energy transfer to the underlying muscles - you will feel the strongest contraction ever. This powerful energy transfer makes your kegel exercising even more effective. You'll find the Perisize easy to insert with a flexible width - it can be squeezed together to make it narrow for easier insertion expanding again when in place. Comfortable and lightweight the Perisize is a world leading probe that is both comfortable, light-weight and highly effective.
Because we trust the quality of our probes so much we extend the warranty from the standard 60 uses up to 6 months unlimited usage.
Please be aware if you are nickel intolerant we advise the electrode surface be examined before use to ensure the surface has not been scratched during storage. The probe can safely be used for up to 2 years providing all manufacturers recommendations are followed.
The Perisize Probe uses both channels of your Kegel8 and so you will need two lead wire adaptors.
How to use your Perisize Probe
It's easy to get fantastic results from your Perisize probe, simply follow these easy instructions.
1. Hold the Perisize probe with the gold balls facing downwards.
2. Remove the plastic bar across the bottom of the probe by sliding it forwards.
3. Squeeze the probe for easier insertion - see picture
4. Insert the probe into the vagina with the balls facing downwards.
5. Attach a lead wire to each 'tail' of the probe, then insert one of the lead wires into each channel of your pelvic floor exerciser.
6. Choose the programme that you want to use. Increase the mAs on both channels. If you suffer from nerve damage on one side, you can increase the mAs higher on this side to stimulate resprouting or regrowing of nerves for restored sensation..
7. When your programme has finished, remove the probe by pulling one side to avoid nipping.
8. Clean the probe with Kegel8 Klean and store in the original packaging.
This probe is fitted with 2mm male pigtail connectors and is compatible with your Kegel8 device via your leadwire.
*To help extend the life of your probe and the lead wires we advise that when unplugging them you pull from the head of the connector and not from the wire (shown above) as this can damage the inside of the wire. The best way to avoid damaging them is to only remove the wires when you are changing probes as there is no reason to any other time.*
|Recommended For||Vaginal use |Pelvic floor weakness | Bladder weakness | Nickel intolerance|
|Can be used with||The Kegel8 Ultra 20, Kegel8 Ultra Vitality, Kegel8 V For Men, NMES Pelvic Toners which use symmetrical waveform, and for professional clinical use, including Biofeedback.|
|Included Contents||Perisize Nickel-Free Probe|
|Insertable Length||6.5 cm|
|Diameter||2.5 - 3.5 cm|
|No. of Electrodes||4|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||Yes|
|Washing Instructions||Clean using Kegel8 Cleaning Spray and pat or air dry. Can be cleaned with warm soapy water (do not sterilise). Chemicals will erode gold plating and invalidate warranty.|