Beyond Basics: Healing Pelvic and Abdominal Pain, DVD by Amy Stein
- The ultimate home programme for healing pelvic and abdominal pain
- Learn breathing techniques and how to relax your pelvic floor
- Learn about massage techniques to improve the symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction
- Expert advice from Physiotherapist, Amy Stein
- Relieve pelvic pain, sexual dysfunction, bladder dysfunction and more
Heal Your Pelvic and Abdominal Pain
This guided DVD, from Physiotherapist Amy Stein, teaches you about the various symptoms and potential causes of your pelvic pain. Free yourself from discomfort through a series of massages and stretches, shown in real time. In the DVD, Amy demonstrates how to use vaginal dilators for optimum effect. She also demonstrates internal manual therapy techniques in an easy-to-follow manner. Helping you get to the origin of your pelvic pain.
"Amy Stein's Healing Pelvic and Abdominal Pain is a great start to relieving, and possibly curing, abdomino-pelvic pain. Her DVD is intelligent and compassionate, a must for anyone suffering from pelvic or abdominal pain." - Dr. Fred Howard, OB-GYN, Founder of the International Pelvic Pain Society.
This DVD includes:
- An explanation of pelvic pain for men, women and children
- Signs, symptoms and causes of pelvic pain
- Indications, anatomy and positioning
- Diaphragmatic breathing and how to relax the pelvic floor
- Both internal and external massage techniques
- BONUS: Self-care and behavioural modifications
Beyond Basics: Healing Pelvic and Abdominal Pain will provide you with 120 minutes of self-care strategies to help you deal with your pelvic dysfunction and pain.
Amy Stein, DPT, BCB-PMD
Author Amy Stein, DPT, BCB-PMD is considered a leading expert at the forefront of treating pelvic pain and dysfunction, women’s health and manual therapy for men, women and children.
Don’t live with your pelvic and abdominal pain any longer. Educate yourself to live a healthier happier life today.
|Size||5 x 0.1 x 5 inches|