Kegel8 Oregano Oil 25mg Supplement
- Buy 5 for £16.14 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for £15.29 each and save 10%
- No other herb compares to the strength of Kegel8's Oregano oil capsules
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral this is a powerful oil in easy to take form
- Won’t harm ‘good’ bacteria and can help prevent reinfection of UTIs and Candida overgrowth problems
- Highly effective in treating Candida Albicans, vaginal yeast infections and gut related yeast infections.
- Take 2 capsules daily, 25mg Dosage, Made in England, 3 months supply.
Who knew that this lovely Mediterranean herb could be such a powerful antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal powerhouse for your body? All without killing the ‘good’ bacteria we need too!
We couldn’t formulate a range of supplements without the inclusion this medicinal-grade oregano oil in easy to take capsule form. Many of us are aware of the flavour of oregano, it reminds us of Mediterranean food and flavoursome lamb dishes and of course, lasagna. But what many don’t know is that it’s not just flavour this herb imparts. Harnessing the natural healing powers of Oregano this fabulous herb is crammed with essential vitamins and active ingredients most notably Carvacrol and it offers a dynamic defence against harmful organisms. Preliminary health reports are claiming some interesting progress in the treatment of breast cancer cells which elevates this modest drug even higher. Kegel8’s concern is of course pelvic health and this wonder-herb is packed with promise for with antibacterial, anti fungal and antiviral effects it affects the whole body.
Carvacrol, the active ingredient in oregano oil capsules is incredibly effective against harmful organisms such as E-Coli, Salmonella, Campylobacter, jejuni and listeria. More recently because of its success it has been tested on antibiotic resistant Salmonella. That makes it the perfect supplement for helping in the fight against recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs). Mercifully too with efficacy like this, it means we too can avoid the overuse of antibiotics which in some cases is leading to antibiotic resistance.
Here at Kegel8 we want your pelvic floor to be as strong as possible, and many times we all know that this just doesn’t mean exercising the pelvic floor muscles. It’s about looking at all different aspects of why you are having problems. That’s why if you have a problem related to a weak pelvic floor such as incontinence or prolapse we want you to also look at the following; weight control (higher the BMI the more problems you’ll have), avoiding constipation, correcting your posture and supplementing to make sure you are strong from the inside out. The same with recurrent UTIs – if you don’t get the source of the problem they will keep coming back. Were here to tell you that with some small changes, like additional Kegel8 health supplements, you can create a healthy balance within your body which could prevent the onset of infections and keep you healthy.
With pelvic floor exercise we ask you to commit to a 12-week course and it’s the same the same with our supplements – your pelvic floor will thank you, and one day you’ll wake up and think – Crikey I haven’t had [problem] for a few months now – what a relief!
"Keep Candida in check for optimum health – when ‘healthy balance’ slips – that’s when your system becomes vulnerable to more yeast and urine infections, supplementing with oregano means it’s easy to stay healthy and on-track for optimum pelvic health."
Stephanie Taylor - Founder
Kegel8 recommends you consider supplementing with Oregano Oil Capsules with active Carvacrol for the following reasons:
Consider Oregano Oil Capsules with active Carvacrol for Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) Cystitis, ureteritis treatment, and urethritis ✔
- Urinary tract infections are caused primarily by uropathogenic Escherichia coli (E-coli). Candida albicans yeast lives in the digestive tract and it is a normal part of gut flora, this microorganism works happily when in balance, but if something disrupts the balance this can promote an overgrowth of the yeast fungus. This can happen in the mouth, digestive system or vagina and it will dominate the gut or area of infection. If it’s in the gut this will affect digestion causing wind, cramps, and stomach ache.
Consider Oregano Oil Capsules with active Carvacrol for Candida and yeast infections ✔
- Origanum vulgare [oregano] essential oil was antifungal to the six Candida strains tested.
- The Candida species studied were Candida albicans, Candida dubliniensis, Candida tropicalis, Candida glabrata, and Candida krusei. in a study of essential oils, it was found that Oregano was found to be the most efficient. 
- Sensitivity of Candida albicans to essential oils: are they an alternative to anti-fungal agents? Candida albicans is more sensitive to different essential oils compared to the main used drugs. Moreover, the essential oil affected mainly the cell wall and the membranes of the yeast. The results of this work support the research for new alternatives or complementary therapies against vaginal candidiasis. 
- In vitro antimicrobial, antioxidant, and antispasmodic activities and the composition of the essential oil of Origanum. The essential oil exhibited strong antioxidant activity. 
- Anti-fungal activities of origanum oil against Candida albicans. The results from our study encourage examination of the efficacy of origanum oil in other forms of systemic and superficial fungal infections and exploration of its broad-spectrum effect against other pathogenic manifestations including malignancy. 
Consider Oregano Oil Capsules with active Carvacrol for Urinary Tract Infections ✔
- Urinary tract infections are caused primarily by uropathogenic Escherichia coli (E-coli) Candida albicans yeast lives in the digestive tract and it is a normal part of gut flora, this microorganism works happily when in balance, but if something disrupts the balance this can promote an overgrowth of the yeast fungus. This can happen in the mouth, digestive system or vagina and it will dominate the gut or area of infection. If it’s in the gut this will affect digestion causing wind, cramps, and stomach ache.
Consider Oregano Oil Capsules with active Carvacrol for a healthy prostate ✔
- Research at Long Island University (LIU) reveals that an ingredient of this herb could possibly be used to treat prostate cancer, the most common cancer for men here in the UK, with is rising rapidly. Prostate cancer usually occurs in older men and develops in the prostate gland. Currently treatment options for men with prostate cancer are surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy, chemotherapy, and immune therapy. Unfortunately, these prostate cancer treatments bring with them a high level of side effects and/or complications.
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacology at LIU Doctor. Supriya Bavadekar, PhD, RPh, is testing carvacrol, an active ingredient in oregano, on prostate cancer cells. Her study shows that Carvacrol in oregano kills active cancer cells. "If the study continues to yield positive results, this super-spice may represent a very promising therapy for patients with prostate cancer." 
Consider Oregano Oil Capsules if you have Bartholin's Gland Cyst ✔
- The Bartholin's glands are located symmetrically at the back part of the vaginal opening, at 4 and 8 o’clock. Playing an important role in the female reproductive system these glands are involved in mucus secretion and vaginal lubrication. When the Bartholin's gland duct gets blocked, the glands produce a build-up of mucus.  This build-up leads to a Bartholins cyst formation or Bartholin's gland abscess. Bartholin's abscess cultures often show polymicrobial and for this reason it could possibly be treated with Oregano Oil capsules. Large proportions of Bartholin's gland abscess are bacterial culture positive with Escherichia coli being a common pathogen. Sitz baths with Epsom Salts are also recommended for the treatment of Bartholin’s gland cysts.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral effects of three essential oil blends These blends could be useful in clinical practice to combat common infections including those caused by micro-organisms resistant to antimicrobial drugs.
- In vitro activity of essential oils extracted from plants used as spices against fluconazole-resistant and fluconazole-susceptible Candida spp. Oregano oil was found to be the most efficient.
- Sensitivity of Candida albicans to essential oils: are they an alternative to anti-fungal agents? Candida Albicans is more sensitive to different essential oils compared to the main used drugs. Moreover the essential oil affected mainly the cell wall and the membranes of the yeast. The results of this study support the research for new alternatives or complementary therapies against vaginal candidiasis.
- In vitro antimicrobial, antioxidant, and antispasmodic activities and the composition of the essential oil of Origanum acutidens (Hand.-Mazz.) Ietswaart. the essential oil exhibited strong antioxidant activity.
- Anti fungal activities of origanum oil against Candida albicans.Origanum oil was found to completely inhibit the growth of Candida Albicans.
- Component of pizza seasoning herb oregano kills prostate cancer cells Oregano possesses anti bacterial as well as anti inflammatory properties but its effects on cancer cells elevate the spice to the level of a super-spice like turmeric.
- Clinical Pathology of Bartholins Glands: A Review of the literature The Bartholin's glands make up a crucial part of the female reproductive system by allowing for vaginal lubrication. Bolckage of the Bartholins glands cause a cyst and consequwntly an abcess may develop.
- Vegetarian X
- Vegan X
- Gluten Free ✔
- Yeast Free ✔
- Lactose Free ✔
- No Artificial Colours ✔
- No Artificial Preservatives ✔
- Egg Free ✔
- Nut Free ✔
- Fish Free ✔
- Porcine Free ✔
- Alcohol Free ✔
- Soya Free ✔
- Sweetener Free ✔
- Hormone Free ✔
Food supplements must not be used instead of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use, especially if you are already under medical supervision, taking any medications, pregnant or breastfeeding. Stop use immediately and consult a doctor if you have any adverse reactions. Keep out of reach of children. Supplements should be stored in a cool and dry place and should never be used if the seal on the packaging is damaged or missing. For directions for use, please refer to the instructions on the packaging.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warning and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
|Ingredients||Bulking agent: sunflower oil, capsule shell (gelatine, glycerine), essential oil of wild oregano.|
|Recommended For||Herbal essential oil with unrivalled antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiviral properties, stops Candida in it's tracks, useful too for Bartholin's gland cysts.|
|Can be used with||Essential for Candida sufferers to keep the pelvic floor and intimate area free of yeast infections and reduce bacterial infections. Strong essential oil blend.|
|Included Contents||180 capsules, take 2 capsules daily. 3 months supply.|
|Does Not Include||Yeast, Gluten, Lactose, Artificial Colours or Preservatives.|
|Dosage||Two capsules per day, before a meal. Three months supply. Do not give to children under 12 years old.|