EVB Sport Support Leggings
- Womens sport leggings that provide 71% extra support for your pelvic floor, core and back
- EVB Sport leggings in breathable material for comfort when you're pushing your limits
- Recommended by Physiotherapists and endorsed by Olympic Athletes such as Dame Kelly Holmes
- Feel confident whilst exercising with unparalleled pelvic floor support
- Designed by an engineer, athlete and mum of three who understands your needs. Recommended for prolapse.!
EVB Sport womens running leggings will protect your pelvic floor while you exercise
Many women who suffer from pelvic floor disorder are put off exercise due to their symptoms. Not being able to do the things you love will affect your health and happiness; luckily EVB Sport have the answer!
High impact exercise such as running and weight lifting puts seven times more strain on your pelvic floor than is normal. Yvonne, the founder of EVB, discovered this after having her third child. A keen marathon runner, she was out for a long training run when she realised she had wet herself! If you suffer from weak pelvic floor muscles then this may be all too familiar to you. Luckily Yvonne is an engineer by trade and over the course of a few years she was able to design a range of sportswear with the needs of women in mind.
These womens sports leggings have modern, sporty style combined with the benefits of support underwear
The pelvic floor support pants currently available on the market tend to be bulky, frumpy and not suited to an active lifestyle. EVB Sport leggings are impossible to tell apart from standard leggging, but have a huge range of benefits:
- Reduces the vibration of your muscles for added security
- Strengthens and trains your core and abdominal muscles
- Compression fabric supports your pelvic floor to prevent incontinence
- Supports your lower back for optimal posture and comfort
- Provides extra support if you have a prolapse so you can exercise without discomfort
- Corrects the position of your pelvic joints to reduce pelvic girdle pain
- Abdominal support helps to reduce discomfort after childbirth
The elasticated, triple layer fabric of these support tights is moisture wicking and antibacterial for comfort even during long workouts. Mesh panels behind the knees add to the breatheability. There is a mesh lining in the crotch so that you can comfortably wear a pad if you want extra reassurance. With contoured seams to provide an enhanced shape, these leggings will have you looking and feeling fantastic whatever your sport! No wonder they're beloved by athletes like Kelly Holmes!
Why is core support so important?
There are around 640 muscles in your body. These are all protected by muscle layers, like the pelvic floor. The pelvic floor muscles form the base of the group of muscles called the core.
Lower back pain, abdominal discomfort, urine leakage, and prolapse are symptoms of a weak pelvic floor, and when you exercise, these symptoms can worsen.
Supporting your core and improving its strength can:
- Make it easier to undertake physical activities
- Improve balance and stability
- Give you confidence
Please be advised that sizing of the EVB range can come up SMALL. If you are in the middle of two sizes, we would recommend you go for the larger size. They are designed to be very tight fitting to support you, but even still, sizing can be smaller than expected due to the manufacturing process. Please bear this in mind when ordering, and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact our wonderful customer care team who can answer any questions you may have.
|Recommended For||Supporting your pelvic floor while exercising to prevent leaks.|
|Included Contents||One pair of leggings|
|Material||90% polyamide 10% elastine|
|Size||UK 8 - 18. If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size as the fitting is very tight|
|Washing Instructions||Machine washable at 30 degrees|