Kegel8 Fold Away Sitz Bath Portable Bidet
Kegel8 Fold Away Sitz Bath Portable Bidet
- Free Delivery On Orders Over £50
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Sitz bath for pain relief, comfort and more, easily soak your perineum & pelvic area in Epsom salts
- No Squat bidet will help reduce the symptoms of pelvic pain, PMS, vulvodynia, prostatitis, anal fissures, anal tears, haemorrhoids (piles), anal itching and more
- Discreet, foldaway Sitz bath features unique overflow drainage holes to avoid accidental spills, folds flat to pack away after use, or carry when travelling.
- Lightweight and portable Sitz bath is much more convenient and economical than filling a full bath
- Avoid irritation from toilet paper, especially if you suffer prolapse, haemorrhoids, or if you are recovering from childbirth, prostate surgery or pelvic surgery.
Features & specifications
Kegel8 Fold Away Sitz Bath
Bathing your intimate area in a Sitz bath with epsom salts or use as a bidet for more hygienic toilet trips
Epsom salt Sitz bath for speed of healing and pain relief of haemorrhoids (piles) and painful itching.
Anal Fissure or small tear in skin lining opening of the anus
Pain relieving properties when used with Epsom Salts on the perineum and pelvic area post surgery, but not recommended for open wounds..
Soaking also relaxes your anal sphincter, which helps increase blood flow through anal tissues. This promotes healing and reduces the pain, itching and irritation felt due to various health conditions.
1 x Kegel8® Fold Away Sitz Bath
To view the Kegel8 Fold Away Sitz Bath Quick Start Guide, please click here.
Fits most standard toilets - Expand Size: 39 x 36 x 12cm; Folding Size: 39 x 36 x 5.5cm
Delivery & returns
For domestic (United Kingdom) orders we offer 2 delivery options. Any orders that include any Kegel8 toner are shipped free using the Royal Mail 48 service.
For international orders, dependant on territory we offer the following services;
As some of our products are of an intimate nature. Rest assured that no one, other than you, will know what is contained in your delivery. We use plain brown, unbranded, boxes. Keeping the contents secure and private.
If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase you can return it within 90 days of delivery. If the item is faulty/damaged, you’ll receive a FULL refund; however, if the item is unsuitable or you have changed your mind, a small postage charge of £2 will be deducted. Please ensure unwanted items are unopened, unused, and everything is in a re-saleable condition.
Speak to our Customer Care team if you have any questions.
VAT Free information
VAT Exemption/Relief Explained
VAT Exemption provides a valuable benefit for individuals who are chronically sick or disabled. It allows them to purchase eligible items at a 0% VAT rate, thus reducing the cost of these essential items. The process of claiming VAT exemption is made simple, especially when shopping online, as our online store is designed to facilitate the process with a series of straightforward questions that can be answered in the comfort of one’s own home.
Eligibility for VAT Relief
The government has outlined the criteria for eligibility for VAT relief, which include:
- Charities that provide their charity number. Individuals who are considered “chronically sick or disabled” as defined by:
- Having a physical or mental impairment that has a long-term and substantial impact on their ability to carry out everyday activities. Having a condition that is medically treated as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes. Being terminally ill.
It’s important to note that VAT exemption does NOT apply to individuals who are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as those with a broken limb, or frail elderly persons who are otherwise able-bodied.
Proof of Disability
In order to be exempt from VAT, the government requires a simple declaration of the nature of one’s disability at the time of ordering. No proof of the disability needs to be provided to any party. All that is required is the name, address, and disability of the person the item is for, as well as information about their chronic sickness or disability.
VAT Exemption is only applicable to certain items that have been designed specifically for use by individuals who are chronically sick or disabled. These items include, but are not limited to: bathing aids, mobility aids, toileting aids, continence products, and other daily living aids.
With the Kegel8 Fold Away Sitz Bath or portable bidet, you can deliver the amazing benefits of Epsom salts directly to your intimate area. A Sitz bath is much more convenient and less wasteful than filling a full bath, reducing your water bill and the cost of salts. The Kegel8 Fold Away Sitz Bath provides faster relief by allowing you to bathe and soak only your pelvic region and perineum, perfect if you are in pain, or post-surgery. Designed for the ultimate, comfortable experience and ease of use. Its strong materials are smooth, comfortable to use, and antibacterial - allowing for easy clean after use. Non-slip pads are also located across the base of the to keep bathing stable and secure. Plus, the collapsible design of the portable bidet means it folds flat so it allows for discreet, easy storage.