Kegel8 Sitz Bath and Toilet Bidet
- Bidet for added cleanliness, or Sitz bath to soak your perineum in Epsom salts
- Reduce the symptoms of pelvic pain, constipation, PMS, postpartum pain & swelling, piles and haemorrhoids and more
- Instant cleanliness or relief from pain, more convenient and economical than filling up a full bath
- Acts as a bidet toilet seat to transform your toilet
- Avoid the drying irritation that toilet paper can cause - especially if you suffer from a pelvic organ prolapse, haemorrhoids or are recovering from childbirth or surgery
2 in 1 Sitz Bath and Bidet - cleanliness and pain-relieving soaking for women and men, delivers the amazing benefits of Epsom Salts directly to the perineum, vagina/penile and scrotal area & anus for comfort and faster recovery.
Epsom salts are known to be an amazing therapy for many muscular problems and injuries. Kegel8 Epsom Salts are FOOD GRADE quality, means they can be ingested if desired, but also making them super-safe to use on the perineum, especially for those recovering postpartum, with painful piles or haemorrhoids. The magnesium in Epsom salts is particularly useful for a range of pelvic floor conditions as it;
- relieves pelvic pain
- relaxes muscle spasms and tension
- eases the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
- treats constipation more effectively than laxatives - by softening stool and relaxing your gut
- Ideal to treat Bartholin's gland cyst, reduce swelling and discomfort
- Reduces swelling and discomfort of piles and haemorrhoids
- Ideal postpartum, and for tears & episiotomy recovery
- Pelvic and hysterectomy surgery
- Can relieve prostate pain and prostatitis
The Kegel8 Sitz Bath allows you to bathe and soak your perineum and lower pelvic area. Delivering Epsom salts directly where you need them, so you experience the benefits quickly.
How to Use Epsom Salt in a Sitz Bath
In a Sitz bath use 1/2 cup (125ml) of Epsom salt, dissolved. Soak for 15-20 minutes for maximum absorption.
Sitz bath with Epsom Salts for effective relief from piles and haemorrhoids
Great news for haemorrhoid sufferers; Epsom salts are an incredibly effective anti-inflammatory. Using your sitz bath with warm water infused with a helping of Kegel8 Epsom Salts 2 or three times a day will help to ease the itchiness and discomfort caused by haemorrhoids by reducing the inflammation and keeping the area clean. Simply pat your intimate area dry afterward and keep the area as dry as possible (other than to apply treatment creams).
Overhaul your Intimate Hygiene with a Sitz Bath that Doubles as a Toilet Bidet
Bidets are growing in popularity as they are far more hygienic than using toilet paper alone. Bidets are also a much better option for people suffering with conditions such as pelvic organ prolapse, haemorrhoids and piles. Or even for women recovering from childbirth - you can clean yourself while avoiding the irritation and pain that often results from using toilet paper.
This handy and affordable toilet seat bidet can be placed onto any standard toilet seat, creating a sink that can be filled up with water and used to wash. The handy soap holder is built into the bidet so that you have everything you need to get fully clean.
The clever design of this bidet seat includes a spout at the back so that if you accidentally overfill it, any spills will go directly into the toilet.
Using a toilet with a bidet is much more environmentally friendly than toilet paper and will save you money. Once you have experienced the ultra-clean feeling of using one you’ll never go back!
|Recommended For||Bathing your intimate area in epsom salts and doubles up as a bidet for more hygeinic toilet trips|
|Included Contents||1 x Sitz bath|
|Size||Fits most standard toilets- Bowl 24 x 30 cm (9.5 x 12 inches) / Rim: 35 x 38 cm (13.75 x 15 inches)|