Story at a glance
- Having 2 children in 11 months caused Carly to suffer a severe prolapse.
- Wanting to avoid surgery, she tried Kegel8 and had fantastic success!
- Carly used the Kegel8 Ultra 20 to get these results.
I heard about the Kegel8 from a friend that had been having the same issues as me, she had only used the product for a week but insisted I looked it up online, after seeing the benefits of using the Kegel8 for prolapse so decided to give it a go.
I had 2 children within 11 months and it resulted in a severe prolapse, walking was difficult and I was struggling with some incontinence when I laughed or sneezed. Long walks and generally looking after my little ones all day resulted in my prolapse getting worse but after hearing the complications that came with surgery I thought this was worth a shot before having to go with the surgery.
I have been using the Kegel8 for 9 months and have seen dramatic improvements, some days are worse than others but generally my incontinence has improved significantly, the dragging feeling in my stomach is all but gone and the hanging of my prolapse has also improved I am sure with more use it will only get better.
Carly submitted this story to us and it was published 07/03/2017
"It's easy to use and with my busy schedule; that is such a bonus! I would greatly recommend this to anyone suffering with similar issues. I have told many people about your product and will continue to do so."
Which Kegel8 did Carly use?
View similar success stories
- Prolapse success stories
- Bladder weakness and incontinence success stories
- Pelvic floor success stories
- Sexual intimacy success stories
- Menopause success stories